EnglishConnect in Chitre and David

Wow!

We are having the time of our lives here in Panamá! And we're super tired at the moment, but I will take just a few minutes to update our blog. It's been crazy these past 3 weeks. We have been able to present the Church's new program of EnglishConnect to 11 new wards/branches in the David stake and Chitre district here in the western part of Panamá. This has equated to lots of bus travel, nights in hotel and the house of Hermana Felicita Landero the mother of our supervisor Rixela. It's been a ride and I'm so grateful to God for helping and inspiring us. Sometimes I worry that there won't be much interest in the program and we will be wasting our time, but that is never the case! In every ward/branch we've been to, there have always been hermanos interested and excited to learn more English and better their lives! We have also been blessed to find hermanos that are willing to be teachers. It's a crazy commitment but for these people the cost is never too great. They are excited to share their knowledge with their hermanos. I am so grateful for the Panamanian people. They are the reason I love being here. I love learning from my brother Tanner and sharing this experience with him. I know that God has so many wonderful things in store with these hermosas personas.
Here's just some pics of cool waterfalls we hiked to, animals, people, etc. I wish I had more energy to write paragraphs about each one!

























Comments